Life insurance is often a subject that many seldom wish to discuss, but if you have someone who depends on you financially, we urge you to speak with someone today to help insure your most precious asset. Life happens and we never know what tomorrow has in store for us.
Will your spouse & your children be financially able to:Please take a moment to think about the impact on your family if your life as suddenly taken from them. Will your spouse & your children be financially able to:
- Pay for funeral costs? Click here to learn the average cost of a funeral
- Mortgage Payments? Click here to learn the difference between bank insurance and life insurance
- Car Payments?
- Recreational Vehicle Loans – ATV’s Snowmobile, Boats, Watercraft, Travel Trailer Loans
- Personal loans?
- Credit Card Bills? – lots can be found to publish here.
- Food, clothing, heat, gas? Click here to learn the average household expenses per year
- Educational cost? – From clothing and supplies each year to Canada’s average post-secondary tuition cost- ask us how little it cost to ensure your child never goes without.
What Client’s Say
The Dominion’s(Travelers) Group Insurance Program along with its participating Brokers in Sudbury insure more than half of our USW Local 6500 brothers and sisters saving them thousands of dollars per year on their home and auto Insurance…Myself included! We all need home and auto insurance, and personally speaking, I’m glad I gave them a chance! Not only did they help me get better coverage, but they saved me several hundred dollars a year!
Switching to Russ (Nickel City Insurance) has saved me hundreds!